Documents and Forms

Frequently Used Forms

  1. Permission Slip (also known as Activity Consent Form and Approval by Parents or Legal Guardians)
  2. Health Form (also known as Annual Health and Medical Record) -- all signatures must be less than 1 year old -- see details for which Parts are required:
    • Part A and B required for all events of less than 72 hours. These require parent or guardian signature but do not require a health professional's signature. Include a health history, informed consent and hold harmless/release agreement, and a talent release.
    • Part C is the physical exam that is required for all events that exceed 72 consecutive hours.
    • Part D is required for attendance at a national high adventure base like Philmont, Northern Tier, or Sea Base.

National Forms Repository

Crew Documents and Forms:

Venturing Monthly Program Forum — Official resource for Venturing Crews. Has sample agendas, program ideas, games, etc. A great tool for any officer or advisor.